Grocery stores and supermarkets trust Murfreesboro Refrigeration company to get the job done right and on time.
We work with mom and pop restaurants all the way to chain restaurants. There isn't a shop that's too big or small.
From local shops to large industrial centers, we service and maintain food processing vendors across Rutherford County and beyond.
We cater to manufacturing centers in Murfreesboro, Smyrna, La Vergne, and beyond.
Gas stations, convenience stores, and bodegas are all on our list of facilities we will help service and maintain.
Yes, however the rates are lower during regular business hours of 8am - 5pm.
Founded By Sam Brown in 2005, Murfreesboro Refrigeration Company is a locally owned and operated company. Our goal to provide fast friendly service, quality workmanship and parts and using the latest technology, has made us the premier refrigeration service company in Middle Tennessee.
You have a lot of choices when it comes to Refrigeration and HVAC in Middle TN. That’s why Murfreesboro Refrigeration Company takes the extra special effort to make sure that not only are you a satisfied customer, but a repeat customer. When you experience our customer service, you will not want to do business with any other Refrigeration or HVAC firm in Tennessee. So contact us any time so that we may help you with your needs.
Our Slogan, "Saving You Green" is derived from:
- Having Highly Trained Technicians, Some With Over 20 Years Experience, That Can Service Your Equipment Quickly And Efficiently The First Time, Reducing Your Downtime
- Providing Technical Support Over The Phone 24 Hours A Day, 365 Days A Year That In Many Cases Can Save You The Cost Of A Service Call
- Practicing Proper Recovering, Reclaiming And Recycling Of Refrigerants Which Protect The Environment From The Effects Of Greenhouse Gases
Always check for power first. Check to see if it is plugged in. You can test the plug if you have something else to plug into it. If it does not plug in, like air conditioning, check all your circuit breakers to make sure they are on.
If the equipment has power, check air flow. Are all the fans running and are the coils clean and not froze-up?
At this time we do not sell used equipment.
We currently do not lease equipment.
We provide Service, Parts, Sales & Installation on the following types of equipment:
- Walk-in Coolers & Freezers
- Reach-in Coolers & Freezers
- Ice Makers
- Beverage Cases
- Meat Cases
- Floral Coolers
- Soft Service Ice Cream Machines
- Glycol Systems
- Medical Coolers
Bally Beverage Air